The Hagmann & Hagmann Report

is available on YouTube.
 

I KNOW WHO KILLED JFK ! 
Oswald was just the programmed robot used to pull the trigger.
I know who the programmers were.
" 90% of those who watched The Hagmann & Hagmann Report believed what I released in that program. The other 10% should listen to what JFK said before they blew his brains out. JFK threatened the Elite who run America and the World. 
 ~ Bahman Nassiri ~